Today marks my 230th post since taking up residency on WordPress in late January. Lots of great discussion. The posts will be fewer and farther between for the remainder of the year as we take on some new business opportunities thousands of miles away. The interaction with readers has been my highest honor during 2012. Here are some of my favorite reader comments from the year.
And special thanks to the blogging buddies represented in the three visuals below for their steadfast encouragement throughout the year:
1. Very inspirational post. This is why you’re on my blogroll – in response to this post.
2. If there were a way to better put this into words, I would, but can’t. So I’ll simply say thank you for writing this and making it available to a somewhat lost soul who’s often given up on healing and who so desperately needed to hear these words today – in response to this post.
4. Steve, this is not funny. Obviously, you’re not the man I thought you were – also in response to the post cited in #3 above.
6. You’re a very blessed man, but I can see that you already know that – in response to this post.
7. Love your boldness, Steve, but wasn’t the reader whose comment offended you also within his First Amendment rights? Don’t people have the right to say they don’t want to hear what you have to say? – in response to this post.
8. Thanks for this post. It really helped me understand SEO strategies – in response to this post.
9. Thanks for putting into writing what most of us are thinking – in response to this post.
10. I don’t like it. I love it. Best blogging advice I’ve seen on the web – in response to this post.
12.21.2012 – What Time Does the World End Because I Have a Plane to Catch That Day. Seriously.