- Lonesome Dove (technically a mini-series)
- The Way
- The Big Year
- The Right Stuff
- Hotel California (the acoustic version on Hell Freezes Over)
- I Will Always Love You (Whitney Houston)
- All My Hope is in Jesus (Crowder)
- I Believe in a Hill Called Mt. Calvary (Gaither Vocal Group)
- Isn’t She Lovely (Stevie Wonder)
- Tom Hanks
- Philip Seymour Hoffman
- Robert Duvall
- Morgan Freeman
- Leonardo DiCaprio
- Jessica Lange
- Julianne Moore
- Meryl Streep
- Octavia Spencer
- Jodie Foster
- Purpose Driven Life by Rick Warren
- Prince of Tides by Pat Conroy
- Chesapeake by James Michener
- Somebody Told Me by Rick Bragg
- Kitchen Confidential by Anthony Bourdain
PLACES I’VE BEEN
- Cliffs of Moher, Ireland
- Kneeling at the tomb of St. James in Santiago de Compostela, Spain
- Isle of Palms, South Carolina
- Any sunset in Puerto Cayo, Ecuador
- Yellowstone National Park
SPORTS MOMENTS I WITNESSED LIVE
- Mohammed Ali lighting the torch in the 1996 Olympic Games
- 1980 Miracle on Ice
- Reggie Jackson’s 3 home runs in Game 6, 1977 World Series
- Jack Nicklaus Masters Champion 1986
- #6 Auburn beats #1 Alabama in Iron Bowl Fiasco
FAVORITE SUPERBOWL SNACKS
- SONIC cheesesticks w/Route 44 Diet Dr Pepper w/cherry
- Doritos w/Velveeta/Rotel cheese dip
- Hot Chicken Dip
- Giant Gyro
- Little Smokies
THINGS YOU PROBABLY DON’T KNOW ABOUT ME
- You’d be hard pressed to find more of an expert on professional wrestling during the 1980s.
- I like Michael Bolton’s music.
- I cry pretty frequently.
- If it’s a working day inside involving heavy writing I’ll walk outside for a breath of fresh air and a reset at least twice a hour.
- Ninety percent of my shirt wardrobe is in the guayaberas style.
Super Bowl snacks-noted.
So no sweets???
Like your lists. Enjoyed them. You sure have traveled. Keep your work coming What are you writing now? Ciao
Two books: one a non-fiction novel about rural Arkansas. Another, a Christian-living book on priorities.
Very nice Steve. Really enjoy your writing. Keep us informed.
I followed you on your first Camino so always enjoy your thoughts. Thank you for keeping in touch.
Hi Sandy, did you read Pilgrim Strong? Just curious.